The SP742 is Star’s most advanced, high speed dot matrix receipt printer. Packed with features to enable it to be simply integrated and used in any retail or hospitality environment, the SP742 also provides great value for money.
The SP742 impact printer is the latest addition to Star Micronics’ robust line of printers. Built specifically to work in environments where heat and humidity can erode the type on the kitchen order, the SP742 is an ideal solution. This fast, two-color printer offers crisp, easy to read type for quick viewing, clamshell design for easy paper loading and an embedded power supply for space efficiency.
The SP742 was designed to make installation, utilization and maintenance as easy as possible for any user. The SP742 is ready to be used right “out-of-the-box.” A CD with WHQL XP®, 2K®, Vista® drivers, Linux and Mac® OSX drivers and documentation is included with the printer, making it ready for operation immediately after purchase.
• High print speed – up to 8.9 lines per second
• High quality 9 pin print head for printing two color graphics and special characters
• Simple “Drop-In & Print” paper loading with transparent window for easy paper management
• Splash resistant design for hospitality environments
• Can be vertically or horizontally mounted to save space
• Multi-copy printing up to 3 ply
• Tear bar or autocutter versions available
• Paper rewind version available
• Integral power supply
• 2 color Red / Black printing
• Easy-to-fit buzzer option
• Ethernet and WiFi interface options available
• Compatibility with most major operating systems
• 22,000,000 lines CRT reliability
Warranty for this product is 12 months.
Product information is drawn from suppliers and manufacturers. While we make every effort to keep this site current and error free, we cannot honour errors such as outdated or incorrect specifications. Prices and specifications can change without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only.